Plains Game Pricelist
1 Client + PH
2 Clients + PH
Dangerous Game Pricelist
We have access to some of South Africa’s most famous hunting areas for dangerous game. If you are interested in hunting buffalo we have fenced properties with the Big 5 roaming on them, or you can hunt open areas with free roaming wildlife.
Elephant are also hunted on completely open reserves bordering Botswana, where elephant come and go as they please through the mighty Limpopo River, or on open reserves bordering our National parks where quota has been set aside for hunting.
For Lion, Hippo and Crocodile hunts please contact us to book your safari.
These animals are dependent on permit availability. Please make sure to contact us via email if you are interested in hunting dangerous game as we have numerous specials running and every hunt is individually priced to suit your pocket
From $ 8 500
From $ 3 500
From $ 38 000
From $ 6 800
From $ 13 000
Daily Rates Include
- Services of licensed Professional Hunter, Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle
- Comfortable accommodation within the hunting area during your stay.
- All meals, table juice, coffee and tea during your stay.
- All soft drinks, beer and mineral water in moderation.
- Daily laundry services.
- Field preparation of trophies and delivery to shipping agent or taxidermist.
- Government license and permit fees.
Daily Rates Exclude
- International and domestic air travel.
- Chartered and commercial flights to, from or between hunting areas.
- Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded or lost.
- Accommodation, meals and beverages before or after the safari.
- Taxidermist fees, dipping, packing, insurance and transport to place of destination.
- Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff.
- Government tax on daily rates. Trophy fees are Value Added Tax exempt.